A DENTAL IMPLANT is an artificial object that simulates a tooth root and is placed surgically in to the jaw bone followed by a variable amount of healing time before it serves as an anchor or foundation for fixed or removable replacement of teeth such as crown, bridge, dentures.
Q: What is the advantage of getting Implants placed at Nayar Dental Care Centre?
• 15+ years experienced implantologist (with experience having placed more than 7000+ implants)
• World's best dental implant system used
• Treatment done in the most hygienic / sterilized environment
• One of the best armamentarium used i.e. German
• Less chair side time
• Post operative care follow-ups
Q: I have a missing tooth , Can I go for an implant?
A: There are a lot of factors that dictate the placement of an implant in a toothless area. One of them is the density and abundance of the bone in that area. While a lot of new surgical methods have evolved to augment the deficient bone but nothing can replace a sound and dense bony foundation for an implant. If the bone quality is good, it is the best option to replace the missing tooth with an implant. Along with this the overall health of the patient receiving implants also plays a key role in the success of the implant.
Q: What are the benefits of an implant over other treatment modalities?
• It saves the adjacent teeth from cutting and preparing as in case of a fixed partial denture commonly called as a bridge.
• It avoids the unstability and loseness of a removable partial/complete denture.
• It has far more superior aesthetic results than any other form of treatment.
• It maintains bone Density and prevents resorption and bone loss.
Q: What is the life of an implant?
A: An implant has a high success rate under certain conditions such as the absolutely aseptic environment during the surgery, absence of any debilitating diseases and the patient should have no personal habit such as smoking. As a general guideline, 5 year success rate of dental implant is 95% in the lower jaw and 90% in the upper jaw. However, implant always comes with a requirement of a meticulous oral hygiene regime and maintainence of good oral health by the patient.
Q: What are the procedures involved?
A: After a thorough diagnosis and treatment planning, the first surgical appointment is kept where the implant is placed at the potential site. It is then left in the bone minimum for 3 months in the lower jaw and 4-6 months in the upper jaw to integrate well with the bone. At the next visit the head of the implant is exposed and an impression is made to construct a crown/prosthesis over the implant.
Mon - Sat: 10AM - 2PM & 4:30PM – 8:30PM
Sunday: 10AM - 2PM (on Appointment Basis)
Work : 0120 - 4133707
Cell : +91 9999 315 707